Is it possible to run a specific test suite on one of the endpoints?

Is it possible to run a specific test suite on one of the endpoints?
Here the need is to run some tests( which are grouped into one test suite) on a specific endpoint( which runs on the browser but in a different language) .
We are trying to do this from the command line. Any suggestions here are welcome

Also, when i try to run all suites which start with letter p for example, i am using the below command line and facing issues.
“%LOCALAPPDATA%\Programs\webtestit\Ranorex Webtestit.exe” run “Projectfolder” [options] --test-file-patterns=“Projectfolder\test\tests\p*.ts”
Am i missing anything here?

In order to fully understand your requirements it would be fantastic if you could create a minimalistic demo sample and share that with us, explicitly stating which files you’d like to get executed.
With these things it’s always hard to help with an appropriate answer without having the project at hand to judge where the issue might appear from. You can either put the sample on Github or just zip it up end send it to us at [email protected]

One thing that immediately jumps into my attention is your test-file-patterns value which is using the windows style backslashes. In your case the \test as an example might be interpreted as TAB-ESCAPE-SEQUENCE-est. So perhaps you could try to express them with unix style forward slashes instead.