Java sample project fail on IE Win 7 (64bit)

Test environment Win 7 / RanorexWT 0.20.1 / IE

Java sample project is fail.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.21.0:test (default-test) on project demoshop: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to E:\Ranorax\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[ERROR] Please refer to dump files (if any exist) [date]-jvmRun[N].dump, [date].dumpstream and [date]-jvmRun[N].dumpstream.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Note - With Win 7 (64 bit) / Ranorex 0.20.1 / Chrome Java sample project run successfully.

With Win 7 (64 bit) / Ranorex 0.20.1 / Firefox Java sample project run successfully.

hi @PiumalPTL!
Currently, only IE 11 is supported, with some manual adjustments.
Have you tried to configure your IE browser like described in this topic?
Best,
Sasa

Hi @smatijas Yes i did manual adjustments on IE browser before testing.

Thanks

Just few more questions, what is the version of IE that you used to run the test? Did the browser start up or… Please note that IE 11 is supported. Also try to set the default zoom to 100% on the internet explorer.
Thanks,
Sasa

@smatijas Hi

I used IE 11 and also i did all the adjustments on IE browser before testing (including default zoom size to 100%)

Thanks

resloved, sample projects are updated

closed #7