So we updated from version 1.0.10 to 1.0.11. We have a world of trouble. Here are my steps:
- Opened Webtestit on all automation assets and let it update and install.
- Opened each one of our projects and updated the code and repushed to origin.
- Ran a test project and got compile errors.
- Removed all Java off machine (both oracle and openjdk)
- Reinstalled OpenJDK 14 on machine and let it set Java_home variable.
- Tested and all was great inside gui.
- Went to Jenkins and ran one of our Jenkins webtestit projects. Got error 104.
- Went to machine where Jenkins is pointed. Verified that it indeed had the updated version. Ran the bat file that points to the same project that Jenkins was pointing to. Received error that project is a newer version than Webtestit. Verified again that the new version was installed.
- Deleted and Reinstalled Webtestit. Verified again that the new version got installed. Ran bat file again. Got the same error.
I am at a loss. I don’t know how to fix this. Any ideas? Please note that this has brought our Selenium testing to a standstill. This is a work stoppage. Any thoughts as to not requiring us to update and let us opt in?