This release introduces the improvement of existing features, as well as a new feature listed below.
As always, the whole Webtestit team is looking forward to your feedback.
- Toggle all endpoints checkbox above the endpoint list. User is now able to select all of the available endpoints at once
- Fixed - Driver installation hangs & Cannot read property sender on null error on Win8.1/Server2012 for java projects
- Fixed on mac - copy/paste/cut/select-all/undo/redo options from app menu
- Fixed - error markers remain after moving or deleting a file containing the error
- Small UI-Improvments
- Fixed issues based on telemitry data
You should receive the new version automatically via the auto-updater once you restart the app.
Alternatively, you can download the latest version here
- Intellisense/Error squiggles may occur after building a project and navigating the code. After an edit of the file the squiggles disappear
- On linux version, on java projects, you may encounter issues when running the test on Firefox endpoint.