For the past two days while doing extensive work in Webtestit, I have noticed that the following has begun to happen: (version 1.5.1)
- Inspect element with Selocity.
- Click to send element link info to webtestit (they are supposed to be connected)
- Selocity appears to hang and eventually get message that send to Selocity failed because of time out.
- Try again the same thing happens.
- Disconnect Selocity and reconnect.
- Reconnect successful.
- Attempt to send element info again via Selocity.
- Fails. I try to save my work in Webtestit to restart webtestit.
- Save action in Webtestit fails. Have to end task on Webtestit and loose work.
I can’t predict when this will happen so will either end up loosing work or literally saving after each line of code which is not optimal.