Reporting against Webtestit version 0.25.0
Vertical scrolling in the REPORT panel is little difficult.
Steps to reproduce
- Open a sample Java project
- Select a test file and update an Assertion to simulate a failure
- Add all possible end pints including headless browsers
- Run all the tests and allow test execution to complete
- Check the REPORT panel
- Open the failed test cases to ensure vertical scrollbar is available
- Try to click on the vertical scrollbar
It was not difficult to scroll vertically in CODE, LOG windows.