WebTestIt integration with existing remote Jenkins server/slave

Hi,
We have an existing remote CI/Jenkins server set up with other build pipelines in place. I have a dedicated automation slave set up that I can log into remotely. I’d like to install WebTestIt on this slave and create a jenkins build that spins up this slave, runs our WTI tests and then provides the results in the build results in our jenkins dashboard.
From what I can see from the Jenkins setup documentation, it only provides instructions on how to setup a jenkins build from the windows service on my local machine? What if I want to run it on our remote Jenkins slave? Can I do this?
I was wondering if I could utilize the ‘Source Code Management’ option in the build config to pull the repo down directly onto the slave and run the project from there, but I’m not sure what to input as the build command if I don’t know where the project is going to be cloned to.
As you can tell, I’m a bit lost here so any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Hi @dwetherbee,

which Jenkins setup documentation are you refering to? The tutorial “Running Ranorex Webtestit in Jenkins for Continuous Integration” covers how to setup Ranorex Webtestit in Jenkins - you just need to setup the slave the same way e.g. installing Ranorex Webtestit, installing all needed browsers and so on.

I hope that helps and feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
Best regards.